Security On AWS starts with a deep dive into the fundamentals of the shared security responsibility model. You will then learn how to enable continuous security, continuous auditing, and continuous compliance by automating your security in AWS with the tools, services, and features it provides.
Moving on, you will learn about access control in AWS for all resources. You will also learn about the security of your network, servers, data and applications in the AWS cloud using native AWS security services.
By the end of this class, you will understand the complete AWS Security landscape, covering all aspects of end – to -end software and hardware security along with logging, auditing, and compliance of your entire IT environment in the AWS cloud.
Lastly, the class will wrap up with AWS best practices for security.
What you will learn:
- Learn about AWS Identity Management and Access control
- Gain the knowledge needed to create and secure your private network in AWS
- Understand and secure your infrastructure in AWS
- Understand monitoring, logging and auditing in AWS
- Ensure Data Security in AWS
- Explore AWS Security best practices