In this 3 day course you will learn how to architect effective Cloud computing solutions and services efficiently.
You will learn some key differences in both the AWS and Azure platforms and how you can interconnect them to each other and eliminate the pain-points of architecting, interconnecting and managing multi-cloud services and solutions.
Target Audience: Individuals with basic cloud computing knowledge and architecture experience seeking to learn how to architect multi-cloud solutions using AWS and Azure.
What You Will Learn In This Course:
1. Gain an understanding of the different cloud offerings according to service and availability models
2. Choose your cloud model, depending on real-world requirements
3. Become familiar with interconnecting and designing multi-cloud solutions according to network, identity, and application
4. Interconnect major cloud providers and frameworks, such as Microsoft Azure/Azure Stack, and AWS, and manage hosting solutions
5. Resolve key show stoppers in a multi-cloud environment
6. Familiarize yourself with example architectures based on real-world projects and solutions
Note: An AWS account will be needed to participate in the hands on portions of this course. Please open your AWS account prior to attending this class.