Live Virtual 1 day instructor led class covering the basics of the AWS Command Line Interface. Learn about common commands that can be leveraged to setup and administer AWS resources.
This live class covers the basics of the AWS Command Line Interface and is geared towards participants with a basic knowledge of the AWS core services. A personal AWS account is required for the hands on portion of this class.
What we will cover:
– Basic overview of AWS and the AWS CLI
– Installation of the AWS CLI for Windows
– Basic CLI commands for EC2 Instances
– Basic CLI commands for S3
– Basic CLI commands for RDS
– Basic CLI commands for administering resources
Note: An AWS account will be needed to participate in the hands on portions of this course. Please open your AWS account prior to attending this class.