In this 3 day course you will learn how to leverage various Amazon Web Services (AWS) components and services to build a secure, reliable, and robust environment to host your applications on. Delve into core AWS service offerings and learn how to administer the platform through hands-on tutorials, in depth overviews, and best practices.
Target Audience: Individuals with fundamental AWS knowledge seeking to learn how to perform Administration tasks on AWS.
What You Will Learn In This Course:
1.Take an in-depth look at how to effectively manage and automate your EC2 infrastructure with AWS Systems Manager
2. Deploy and scale your applications with ease using services like AWS Elastic Beanstalk and Amazon Elastic File System
3. Secure and govern your environments using AWS CloudTrail, AWS Config, and AWS Shield
4. Learn the DevOps way using a combination of AWS CodeCommit, AWS CodeDeploy, and AWS CodePipeline
5. Gain an understanding of how to run big data analytics and workloads using Amazon EMR and Amazon Redshift
6. Learn to back up and safeguard your data using AWS Data Pipeline
7. Get started with the Internet of Things using AWS IoT and AWS Greengrass
Note: An AWS account will be needed to participate in the hands on portions of this course. Please open your AWS account prior to attending this class.